Thursday, February 15, 2007

Height and Light

Last night I finally finished *one* of the Lorna's Laces socks. I've been knitting at such a slooow pace lately. Sheesh!


On the left is a view from my desk at work.


















So far this year I've knit two complete pair of socks in 2007 (koigu, trekking), two unmatched socks (STR, Lorna's), and have 2/3 of another sock complete (trekking, again). If I just would get my act together, I could actually buy more sock yarn!!! :)

****The pact is knit three pair, buy one sock's worth of yarn. It's tough. Speaking of, anyone have a favorite Opal Hundertwasser colorway?

Toby and Paco have issued a static electricity warning for the next two weeks. Pet your dogs and cats with care.

3 comments:

Guinifer said...

Oooo - I just want to ruffle up those puppy ears!

Lone Knitter said...

Nice socks. I really loved working with Opal Hundertwasser. I have two other balls of it that I haven't knit up yet, but The Blue Mood was dreamy to work with. I think it just depends on which one speaks to you. I just feel in love with the line. Opal is so daring--I don't know any other sock yarn company that makes such bold patterns.

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Ooh, these socks really pop, love the colors! And great picture of Toby & Paco. :)